cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Connect App and WiFi Pods Not Working

singlesmart
Tuning in

Since yesterday morning, the VM connect app is no longer working. It no longer recognises my hub.  
My internet is working fine though. 
Also my Virgin White WiFi pod is just flashing white now and has been since yesterday morning. Could be related to VM connect app issue?
On service status yesterday there was an ‘intermittent’ broadband fault in my area but this is showing as all ok today. 
Being an IT technician, I have done all the usual things of restating router, pod, power cycle, clearing cache, moved pod to same room as hub etc. No joy. 
This fault just adds to the other outstanding issue I currently have logged with you about the my virgin media app not showing correct details. 
Come on Virgin Media. Sort it out!!!

2 REPLIES 2

singlesmart
Tuning in

My Intermittent WiFi and pod issue now resolved without be doing anything. Must have been a Virgin Media issue after all. 

Hi @singlesmart 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry to hear of the issues with the broadband and the Pods but glad all sorted.

Please do pop back to the community if you need further assistance.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill