cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 constant red power light

davidandrews9
Joining in

I've recently moved home and taken my equipment with me.

Lately, the power light is constantly red when it should be white.

It's not overheating and there doesn't seem to be any drops in connection.

Virgin media site tells me there are no known issues in my postcode.

I've turned the hub off and on again but it didn't fix it.

How do I get virgin media to send me a replacement as it seems the hub is faulty

6 REPLIES 6

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello davidandrews9, thanks for joining the forums and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the red light issue on your hub 3, happy to help with this.

In order to have a look and assist, I will send you a PM here soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi. Thanks for the private message. There doesn't seem to be a Reply button on your message. How do I respond to you? Or should I respond here instead?

It’s not entirely obvious how to do this, true - an unfortunate consequence of a website redesign which seems to have emphasised ‘looks’, and ‘brand style’ over customer usability. But at the bottom of the message is a slightly different shaded are with ‘Reply’ in the top left. Just click in this area and you can compose a response!

davidandrews9
Joining in

aha, i've just noticed that the box to reply isn't present on Mobile Phone or Tablet but it is on a Desktop Monitor. i'll reply now 🙂

davidandrews9
Joining in

sorry, i wanted to mark VMUser1812 response as helpful , but not as the solution to my original question. Not sure how to remove it from showing as the solution.

I dont just want to mark it as "not a helpful answer" in case thats a negative, as opposed to removing the "this is the solution" flag

VMUser1812
Fibre optic

Ah yes, a long-standing quirk of this forum software is that a ‘helpful’ answer is regarded as a ‘solution’ and marks the thread as such. I believe that there is a little drop down menu in the top right of my ‘helpful’ post and in which one of the options is to ‘Unmark it as helpful’.

I promise you I won’t mind, I’m long past being bothered by such things😉