cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order 2nd Wi-Fi pod?

AM11
Joining in

Any help gratefully received as I’m not getting anywhere with this?

Volt customer: I ordered a Wi-Fi pod using the VM app and it has helped. I thought I would need at least one more as per my previous setup. The app now directs me to the chat facility. I have completed this twice taking up to a day each time to be told via WhatsApp that an additional pod will be sent. I have sent screenshots to prove the speed is still low (less than 20mb). 
Is there another route to ordering as I really don’t want to waste more time chatting with no result. 

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AM11, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue trying to arrange for a further pod to be sent. Whilst the 1st pod can be requested, a second and third pod can only be ordered after diagnostics have been completed and we determine that a Pod is the correct fix for the connection issue. The pods can only be sent out one at a time too. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AM11, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I can see since sending your message, you've been able to order your second pod with the team. 

Please let us know how things go once you receive this pod. You can find help with getting it set up here

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs