cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I order the Wi-Fi pods?

wayne2022
Joining in

Hi how do I order the Wi-Fi pods as can’t get the connect app to work?

196 REPLIES 196

You're very welcome EllenDodd and please let me know if you have any further issues with your pod or connection 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven, hope you are well, I am struggling with my wifi and would like a wifi pod, I am an O2 volt customer and cannot seem to order the pod through your website or the apps. Could you please help me get a pod. 

Thank you.

Hi, I too am having similar problems.  We need to order a couple of pods as we have several areas of our house with no signal.  However, the connect app directs me to the website, the website doesn't have an order link.  I am now on the phone and moving between departments and being on hold listening to Dua Lipa - whilst I like Dua Lipa, I'd rather be able to order a pod and get on with my work day.  Are you able to drop me a PM with what to do as at the moment I have two teenage daughters moaning about the broadband and not being able to access it except from three rooms. Thanks in advance 

cobrien
Tuning in

I'm a 1gb broadband customer and need to get a pod to help with a WiFi blackspot.  Unfortunately the VM Connect app won't find my hub so I can't use it to order one.  Can someone please pm me with how to obtain one ? thanks

rolfes81
Joining in

Hi, 

I'm also a virgin o2 volt customer and can't find a way to order the free 1st pod. I can add WiFi max to my package on the site but it wants to charge me £8 per month any help appreciated. I've done a scan on the VM Connect app and have 3 rooms below 30mbps.

Many thanks, 

Simon 

AK2022
Joining in

Hi Virgin, could someone please respond to my earlier post?

Hi @AK2022, @Glassdome, @cobrien and @rolfes81 thanks for your messages here and thanks for your patience while we have responded.

Sorry to hear you're all experiencing issues ordering the WiFi Pods, I'm more than happy to do my best to help here.

All of you please expect separate PM's from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

thebeggs
Joining in

Hi,

Also in need of help ordering a pod. Have had issues since installation and tried to order through the connect app, which didn't give me the option despite recommending it. 

Have tried to call also but no luck. 

Can you possibly help?

Hey @thebeggs,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue in trying to get a Pod sent out to you, I would like to hep get this wit you as best as I can, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe

WSteve
Joining in

Hi. I am trying to order WiFi pods. Same issues contacting Virgin. Could someone from Virgin please respond. Thanks