cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I order the Wi-Fi pods?

wayne2022
Joining in

Hi how do I order the Wi-Fi pods as can’t get the connect app to work?

196 REPLIES 196

Hi there @WSteve 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I can see that you have made another post about this where our community have advised using the connect app, are you able to try this and pop back to your original thread with results so we can advise further if needed. 

JonnyMcd
Joining in

Hi I’m also looking for a few pods I cannot seem to get through on the options I just go around in circles. Can someone help me please

WSteve
Joining in

I was told that WiFi pods were included for free when I upgraded and that they had been ordered so I would receive them in a few days. Are you now saying that I was misinformed?

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JonnyMcd 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the mishap with receiving your WiFi pods.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information to investigate further and look to have this resolved. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Superjulz
Joining in

Hi, Could I order a wifi pod please?

rhysklove
Joining in

Hi,

I need to order some wifi pods as my wifi is very hit and miss when I am upstairs or in the kitchen. My wifi hub is in the Lounge and my bedroom is above but I can’t wait Netflix, youtube etc in a better quality 720p & sometimes I can’t even load stuff. 

connect app won’t scan properly and when it does work it’s only registering low MBPS.

can someone please help me to order the wifi pod?

thanks!

paulc1664
Joining in

I need to order a wifi pod as my wifi is only 9mbps so I cannot watch recordings on the mini box. 
I have used the connect app but cannot find a way to order. Also tried called but got automated options. 

Bobdylan55
Tuning in

I was promised Wi-Fi pods had been "ordered" on 3 separate occasions, including when I opened the contract (was part of the agreement to open the account) - never turned up, now being told I don't need them and the issue is "my house" even though one room in the house doesn't receive above the Wi-Fi guarantee speeds (either fails to run the VM connect test or gets lower than 12 Mbps if you stand close to the doorway) - absolutely awful customer service to be promised on 3 separate occasions that they had been ordered (I even asked for confirmation and was told this wasn't possible as its an automated system to raise the order) - probably wont be renewing if this isn't resolved purely out of principle because you have lied to me on so many occasions. 

Roxburgh1
Joining in

I am having an incredibly frustrating time trying to request Wi-Fi pods.  I have downloaded the Connect App but it won't connect to my Hub despite me following all the steps.  I've used the recommended third party online speed checker at various places in my home and it clearly shows the Wi-Fi signal drastically dropping off.  I've tried calling multiple times and gone through various menus but am unable to get through to someone.  This should not be so hard.  Can someone from VM please take me through the steps to order a pod?  Thank you in advance!

preludebabe
Joining in

I am needing a 3rd Pod for my Garden Shed. My son is at college and needs to run you tube whilst doing his carpentry course. It is buffering a lot on the wifi we have ( and I certainly don't want him in the kitchen with his jigsaw and other tools). I have the Mega Volt Bundle with yourselves. Many Thanks.