cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help getting 2nd wifi POD

Mint2323
On our wavelength

I reached out to Virgin Media on the chat via My Virgin Media to try and order a 2nd wifi pod (which I thought was going to be an easy process).

After an hour sending screen shots and getting no luck I am without a 2nd plug, so I am not sure how you even order one.

We have an extra tv box with you that is currently either 0 - very weak signal, so in turn the on demand is either not working or buffering constantly.

Our first Wifi plug was supplied when we upgraded and at the time stated if we needed more it would not be a problem.

I also wanted to confirm as they did not respond to my question on the chat, is a 2nd wifi pod is free of charge?

If someone could advise that would be great as the TV box has to connect to the WIFI or it fails to work.

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mint2323 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Apologies to hear you're having WiFi issues.

Please download the Connect App and do a wireless scan in the affected areas, if a Pod needed, you'll be recommended to order one.

Are you on a Volt tariff or 1GB internet? If so, the Pods are free of charge 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Mint2323
On our wavelength

Thanks John, I will give it a go and report back.

To confirm we are on the Volt tariff.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers, message me how that goes via the PM we're currently on. Saves having two threads open,

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill