cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to service

CrabbitBoy59
Joining in

Over a month ago Virgin Mobile engineers were connecting my street to the network. I asked him if we were were good to go and he said yes. I further asked him when we would be going live and he said "who knows"

Perhaps Virgin Media can answer that question?

The street in question is ML1 5AS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CrabbitBoy59 👋 welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Would you be able to let us know if you are referring to broadband services or mobile services? Just so we can best offer further support! 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime. 🌞

All the best. 

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Client62
Legend

For us the online orders opened about 1 month after the RFoG ground works completed on our side of the street.

We checked online each day to see if an order could be placed.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CrabbitBoy59 👋 welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Would you be able to let us know if you are referring to broadband services or mobile services? Just so we can best offer further support! 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime. 🌞

All the best. 

Molly

I am referring to Virgin Media as an entity. We have no Virgin Media services in our street but as I said the engineers have been connecting us 

Hi @CrabbitBoy59 

Thanks for coming back to us. I'll send you a PM to get some details.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for joining me on PM @CrabbitBoy59 and providing me the details. I have contacted the relevant team and will be in touch as and when I receive news.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Well I have my answer now. Virgin media have connected the broadband service which is available to me now. However, the best deal available includes the TV service which hasn't yet been connected.

Virgin Media are unable to tell me when this will be connected so it looks like a waiting game. Does anyone have experience of this and able to tell me how long it usually takes?

Thanks for coming back to us CrabbitBoy59. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

CrabbitBoy59
Joining in

Still no sign of a television service and met with silence when asking about this

Hi CrabbitBoy59,

I can see my colleague has popped you over a private message on the 10th April so he can look into this further. Please respond to this (purple envelope, top right hand corner) so he can assist.

Alex_Rm