cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect App

CartwrightG
Joining in

Hi, I use to be able to use the connect app with no issue, however when now bring up App it does not recognise my existing Hub3, have scanned the label and also tried inputting settings password manually still no joy, WiFi is good etc. Any suggestions on how I fix this?

14 REPLIES 14

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @CartwrightG 

Have you tried clearing the app cache and data?

Also try uninstalling and re-installing the app.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

Use the hubs admin page to manage any settings. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Thanks for that, can’t seem to find within App settings where to clear cache and data?

I have deleted the app and reinstalled it a few times now and no joy

Hi CartwrightG thanks for getting back to us.

Have you had any success since you posted?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee, not resolved yet, was wanting to avoid cabling from the house to the garage but WiFi not strong enough even with booster. Any ideas would be appreciated 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ethernet cable will be by far the best option.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forget the app. It offers nothing functionality wise. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CartwrightG

Have you tried a PIN reset of the router? 60 seconds not 10. Then try the app? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, tried that, still no joy, scanned settings password and also typed in all info manually still doesn’t recognise