cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit file amendment

Cchacco
Joining in

I recently payed an outstanding balance on the 24th of march  you for £18 to virgin mobile to close the account that was in arrears
This £18 payment stopped my mortgage going through
Now it has been payed could it please be updated with equifax asap so it can show on my credit file please
Virgin media also took this payment from my bank 4 times and not the one payment that was owed
I really need an email stating this account is up to date and closed asap to show the bank today for my mortgage
Being a communication company I hope this is easy to do
But if it could be updated asap that would helpi find it unbelievable that a communications company can’t email or text to confirm an account is payed up to date and closed  
Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cchacco,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that this has been your experience recently and that you've had some issues with your mortgage because of this.

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help in regards to your Credit File. Please be aware that any Credit amendments can take up to 28 days to be reflected on your Credit File.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs