cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Sim not provisioned'

uroparopa
Joining in

I ordered a new sim card after my last was disabled and displayed this message, however the message has stayed, even after I ordered a new sim card. 

11 REPLIES 11

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @uroparopa,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having issues with your SIM card recently which has continued with a replacement SIM card too. Have you ensured that the new SIM card has been activated? You can find out how to activate a SIM card here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I have not been prompted to enter a PIN on my device.

Hi @uroparopa,

Thanks for expanding. Have you also made sure that the SIM card is inserted into the handset correctly? Are you able to test any other SIM cards in the handset that you know are working?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I can ensure that the SIM card is activated. Please reply quickly as this is urgent.

Yes, the SIM is recognised and I have no problem with any other SIMs.

Hi @uroparopa,

Thank you for checking. What model of handset are you using?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Samsung A20

Hi @uroparopa,

Can you try turning on Airplane Mode, waiting at least 30 seconds, then turning it back off again? If the issue remains, you should then turn off the handset, and leave it powered off for at least 30 seconds.

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Unfortunately neither of these things have fixed the issue.