cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log into myvirginmedia

jaydanielgarsin
Joining in

I can’t log into my virgin media account to view my eBill for my iPhone 14. When I try to recover my email, it says I need my area reference. But I don’t know it and I can’t view previous bills to find out because I can’t log in. Does anyone know what the area reference is for Hounslow?

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jaydanielgarsin, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with viewing your bills for your iPhone 14. 

If you're referring to a handset loan agreement for the phone itself then you can view these here

If you're referring to any current bills relating to your SIM, you would need to view these through O2. 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Can I get the area reference for Hounslow (TW4)? I don’t have access to my bills and I can’t log into my account because I don’t know what the area reference is for Hounslow.

Thank you for clarifying this. In this case, I am sending you a private message to best help. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs