cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e billing not working

Johnny65
On our wavelength

Whilst i got 360 sorted.....I asked for e billing to be put in place.  I am still getting postal bills ...why  they said it had been done ...2 months ago and more........

9 REPLIES 9

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Johnny65 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of the E-Billing issues. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Johnny65
On our wavelength

Believe it or not despite a member who understands these things doing all the work  and a big "your on e-billing now" razzamatazz message,, today the first 2024 paper bill from Virgin duly landed on my doormat.  CAN THIS EVER STOP..it hasn't so far. STOP, PLEASE STOP.  HELP!

Johnny65
On our wavelength

Not needed JUST STOP THE PAPER BILLS!

Hey Johnny65, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are getting paper bills.

To stop this please follow this; 

1. Register or sign into My Virgin Media.
2. Click My Profile at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to the eBilling section and click Switch to eBilling.
4. Follow the instructions on-screen.

Once you’ve registered for eBilling, we’ll send you an email each month notifying you when your bill is ready.

You can read up more here 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Johnny65
On our wavelength

I have tried and FAILED  to navigate the virgin site. I cannot find the MY PROFILE BIT, that is why JohnGS did it for me. I am NOT in the least tech and stuff savvy. All I want is for them to stop littering my porch with useless paper  ever since JohnGS stopped it in October!!!!! I even got an e mail from Virgin  saying congratulations I was now e-billing!!!  JOKE!  It had No effect!  STOP IT NOW. STOP STOP STOP!  If JohnGS failed how do you expect me to succeed!  STOP  STOOP  STOP!

Johnny65
On our wavelength

READ THIS!  Perfect Security said he had done the e-billing for me!  But it seems to have failed!

Re: e billing not working

Hi, perfect security.

There's no money owed to you as no paper bill charge.

I've checked your bills and cannot see one.

I've registered you for E-Billing now as well.

Is there anything further I can assist with today?

John

Johnny65
On our wavelength

Anybody?

Johnny65
On our wavelength

I AM STILL RECEIVING  PAPER BILLS. GOT MY LATEST ONE TODAY!!!!!!!!  WILL THIS NEVER STOP?  ARE YOU SURE I'M NOT PAYING FOR THIS?   IT STILL SAYS  GO TO e billing AND SAVE £21 A YEAR!!!!!

Johnny65
On our wavelength

I AM STILL RECEIVING  PAPER BILLS. GOT MY LATEST ONE TODAY!!!!!!!!  WILL THIS NEVER STOP?  ARE YOU SURE I'M NOT PAYING FOR THIS?   IT STILL SAYS  GO TO e billing AND SAVE £21 A YEAR!!!!!