cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to contact virgin customer service - Netflix billing

Jessica539
Joining in

Hello can someone please let me know how you can get through on the phone to speak to someone I've been trying for days both numbers everytime a silly automated voice tells me to put in my details and then says please pay your bill goodbye its an absolute joke even tried online chat but will not load I'm still being charged for Netflix when I've already cancelled the subscription through virgin media there needs to be a major improvement in customer service because from what I've read online this is a constant issue for most people 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jessica539,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with removing Netflix from your account. When and how did you request to cancel this?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello thank you for your reply i cancelled the subscription through my  Netflix account 2 weeks ago but my bill that's just come in has the charge still on there 

Thanks for coming back to us @Jessica539.

Can you please confirm if you still have access to the Netflix account at all?

Thanks

David_Bn

No because I've cancelled the subscription so am not able to watch unless I renew it but I don't plan on doing that as I found most things on there boring 

Hi @Jessica539, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel