Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation day. Not yet cut off.

After days of battling to cancel my services last month. The day has arrived but I've not yet been cut off.I had the cancellation email a few weeks ago but nothing since then. Please tell me it will be cut off today and I won't have to start arguing ...

Billing

Hi,  I set up a new contract with you on 17/3/23 for £72.99 and instead when debited today I was deduced £124! I tried phoning you but as I got hanged up, I received a voice mail from Virgin with people on customer service bursting out laughing about...

Romina by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled my contract?

I spoke to someone on the phone a few days ago who said she would cancel my contract and send me a return kit but I have not received any confirmation of this and I can't find anything on my account to suggest my services have actually been cancelled...

Wb2671 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong bill amount

I have a contract for £44 a month but Virgin keep charging me £70 then giving me credit after cutting me off because I won’t pay the £70. What can I do to stop the extra hassle as every bill there’s a problem. 

Cancellation Sent To Sunderland Office

AS many people seem to have problems trying to cancel their VM accounts I feel I have to make this post,I sent a Registered signed for letter to VM Sunderland office giving 30 days notice to cancel my broadband & landline phone account, I don't have ...

Serious Complaint - Possible Leaving VM

a few weeks ago i changed my contract and I was assured that with VM as I paid early on the account.  they stated to me no monies will not be taken from my bank account.Before Manchester Crown Court I have 2 logs of payments30th March TodayToday foun...

tecky7 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing package

hello, I tried changing my package from 250 to 500, and I got a email saying it will activate by the 6th but it is still on 250, and when I look to changing my package its still says I'm on 500, but my services is stuck on 250

My account

Hi I was looking at tv packages as I have broadband only . and by mistake I think I have order the tv can you please cancel this for me . And just leave broadband like it was . Thanks 

luke-efc by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to cancel engineer appointment

I have an engineer appointment booked for tomorrow between 12 and 4pm. I have tried calling and the links sent to me but nothing is showing for an appointment anywhere although it still says I have one booked. I believe the service has been restored ...

vjkld by Dialled in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos