cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation Sent To Sunderland Office

Bullfinch
Joining in

AS many people seem to have problems trying to cancel their VM accounts I feel I have to make this post,

I sent a Registered signed for letter to VM Sunderland office giving 30 days notice to cancel my broadband & landline phone account, I don't have a tv package.

Registered letter was posted 11.36 on31st March 2023,According to Royal Mail tracking it was delivered & signed for on 04/04/2023.

I received a call from VM a couple of days later, I from a lady with a Asian accent I assume was trying to convince me to stay with VM. Her accent was difficult for me to understand as she spoke vert fast  as I am partially deaf. I told the lady I had my mind up to leave VM and was curtly cut off.

I have had no confirmation letter or email that ths cancellation is going ahead, is there any way I can check without having to spend lots of time on the phone getting nowhere.

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bullfinch 👋 Thank you for your post 😀 We're sorry to hear you're leaving us 😔

In order to discuss this matter further, we will need to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top-right hand corner.

Regards,

Daniel

Replied to pm

Hi @Bullfinch, thank you for your post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I've just replied to your private message now.

Regards,

Daniel