cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amazon voucher

n0eyedeer
Joining in

hi

i signed up in october 2022 following a link from the martin lewis email where i am a member, an amazon voucher was offererd . due to a bereavment i forgot about it.  i have sent emails to mse, moneysupermarket and giftcloud without any solution in sight. i have read similar storys here . anyone found a way to get the voucher

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @n0eyedeer,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🌞

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. As you have advised this was through a third-party site, it will have the details on there to claim this. If you need a reference number from us please let us know.

Thanks,

Zoie

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@n0eyedeer wrote:

hi

i signed up in october 2022 following a link from the martin lewis email where i am a member, an amazon voucher was offererd . due to a bereavment i forgot about it.  i have sent emails to mse, moneysupermarket and giftcloud without any solution in sight. i have read similar storys here . anyone found a way to get the voucher

Hi @n0eyedeer 

As per https://help.moneysavingexpert-Not-got-your-MSE-Blagged-broadband-phone-TV-voucher? 

Did you send the mse email  to voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com (incl name, order date, order reference & email you signed up with ?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

A reference number would be nice thanks. Have tried everything else 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @n0eyedeer

The Order reference number (beginning with either WS followed by 7 digits or CH followed by 10 digits) is usually found in the initial emails/correspondence  sent to you by VM. Check your spam/junk folders in case the paperwork is there.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali