cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media TV?

mclerandrew
Joining in

I’m a new customer to VM and have recently signed my contract for M350, While filling out my contract I saw an option to add “VM TV (somthing like that) for free but stupidly I thought they were trying to charge me more.

Is there anyway I’m able to get the VM TV box without paying for it added into my contract for no extra fee?

Just wondering if it’s possible, Thanks for any help!

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi mclerandrew 

It sounds like you are talking about adding the Stream box, because the current M350 package with a TV360 box is £87 a month.

There is a one-off £35 Stream activation fee.

In it's basic form without any addons it provides most of the Freeview channels plus Sky Sports Racing and viaplay Xtra.  You can add the Essential Entertainment TV pack for an additional £8 a month and that will give access to over  20 additional channels

The following channels are included in the Essential Entertainment TV pack: Virgin TV Ultra HD, Dave HD, Sky Showcase HD, Sky Max HD, Comedy Central HD, Sky News HD, Sky Witness HD, Gold HD, Alibi HD, Sky Crime HD, MTV HD, Discovery HD, Sky Sci-fi HD, Sky History HD, E! HD, Sky Replay, National Geographic HD, Sky Arts HD, Sky Comedy HD, Sky Nature HD, Sky Documentaries HD, Sky Sports News HD, Sky Sports Mix HD, Eurosport 1 HD, Eurosport 2 HD.

You can find details about the Stream box on the following page

https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/stream 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey mclearandrew, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to Virgin Media O2 and the community. 

We do sometimes have deals on TV where we may offer free install for example but we would never really give it away to be honest. 

We also do deals on TV adds on throughout the year. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?