cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Build Infrastructure for a single dwelling

JamesT1900
Just joined

Hi there, 

Im after some help, I believe Im after a "spotter". I am in the process of service enquires and I need a new infrastructure connection ie gigabite connection for a new 2 bedroom house. The post code cannot be found on the virgin media system. Can anyone help me please or put me in the direction of someone I can talk to. In the good old days it was developer services. O how things have changed. 

Thanks 

James

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi James,

Is the postcode recognised on the https://www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode site?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JamesT1900 👋 welcome to the community, thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear your difficulties getting some support regarding new infrastructure. If the option for services at your postcode is not appearing when searching here 👉 Broadband Postcode Checker | Deals in My Area - Virgin Media we will need to take a few details and raise a request with the team internally to look into this for you. They will then get back in touch with an update of if service installation is possible. 

I will send you a PM to confirm a few details so we ca do this for you. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly