cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade still now showing 13 days in!

Dj82
Tuning in

Hello. 
I have upgraded to add a O2 sim onto my broadband to get volt so that I can order some wifi pods as I’m getting really poor connection upstairs in our main bedroom. 

I placed the order online on the 29th and received the confirmation but nothing is showing on my account at all and the bb hasn’t been upgraded and no sim had appeared. 
should I still be waiting 13 days later? 
On the email it states 

Estimated activation date:
7-10 working days
Estimated O2 activation date:
7-10 working days
6 REPLIES 6

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dj82

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry to hear you're experiencing poor WiFi coverage in your bedroom.

Just to clarify, we advise to wait up to 14 days after your Volt benefits have been activated on your O2 services, before they're activated for your cable services with us.

The time frame you've quoted in your post, have O2 advised whether this is the activation date for your Volt benefits for your SIM?

Beth

Hi Beth 

thanks for the reply. 
I haven’t received anything since receiving the order confirmation the same day as I raised the upgrade online

Okay thank you.

We will send you a private message now so we can check this for you.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Dj82
Tuning in

still waiting for this to be resolved. 
have been in touch with vikki last week but nothing since sending the email of the order over? 

Dj82
Tuning in

Is there anyone from the forum team that can assist with this? 

Dj82
Tuning in

Have spent nearly 3 hours on the phone now and still haven’t got any further