Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Moving Home

Hello,We have just renewed our services and we are moving home in ~April 24. The developer of the new house has said VM will be available and we have seen the brown boxes on the outside of the current houses on the estate. That said, when we put in a...

Cameron121 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login Failed Error Code: FSB50

Hi, I have been getting a login Failed error FSB50Since Friday I am now unable to login to my virgin media I am not able tow view my emails through webmail or Outlook. Outlook is requesting a password which I cant reset because I cant login.I am sick...

Useless and Rude

Your company has messed up a few times now and I'm a little more than frustrated with it.I only joined in November for the Fibre Broadband and TV package.Firstly, I did not like how I was rudely addressed by one of the Indian people on the phone earl...

Tv

I would like to change my package and I keep getting call from virgin media to assist me.In every phone cal I receive I’ve been advised to take up O2 sim so that I can add sky sports and remove sky cinema.my contract expires in June.is it better to w...

Rj4 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix account creation

Hoping for some help, as part of my new package I had Netflix included, it turns out for the last 6 months I’ve still been paying for my old Netflix account.  I’ve now cancelled the separate account I paid for , but I can’t now create the virgin medi...

Netflix Activation link not sent

Same boat here. Contract started 13th December after a house move as previous contract was "ended" in November but a delay on the install meant I had to pay Netflix one month. No activation links sent or anything on the my account page so on the 25th...