cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal Email from webteam@virginmedia.com

Robbell82
Tuning in

Hi all

On December 1st I received an email saying "Happy with your current package? Renew Today!" Same package, same speed and less hassle! I clicked the link "Renew your contract where I was taken to a page that showed me that I would be getting exactly the same as I get now (top package with Virgin Media 360, Netflix, Tv Essentials, Documentaries, Drama, Lifestyle , Sport Lite, Sky Cinema UHD, Kids Pick, TNT Sports, Sky Sports HD, Sky Sports and Cinema HD. Gig1 Fibre Broadband, Phone Line Rental and Anytime Chatter.) I happily renewed the contract for another 18 months and I got an email with the contract agreement (removed ) and also an order confirmation email with estimation activation date of Monday 4th December (reference removed It has been radio silence since.

I received another email today "There's still time to renew your exclusive offer" - Clicking onto it it once again stated, Happy with your current package? Renew Today!" Same package, same speed and less hassle! I clicked the link "Renew your contract where I was taken to a page that showed me that I would be getting exactly the same as I get now (top package with Virgin Media 360, Netflix, Tv Essentials, Documentaries, Drama, Lifestyle , Sport Lite, Sky Cinema UHD, Kids Pick, TNT Sports, Sky Sports HD, Sky Sports and Cinema HD. Gig1 Fibre Broadband, Phone Line Rental and Anytime Chatter.) I happily renewed the contract for another 18 months and have received another email with reference removed but this time, despite it stating the same package, has gone through as - Virgin TV 360, Sky Cinema UHD, Kids Pick, Sky Sports HD. Sky Sports and Cinema HD and MEGA TV. 

NO TNT or NO NETFLIX detailed - This isn't what I was sold and isn't the same package. Order confirmation number removed and activation date Monday 18th December.

When calling Virgin or getting through on Whatsapp chat, no one has a clue what's going on and I'm getting to the end of my tether.

My current contract isn't up until March 1st and despite the email clearly stating, the same package and less hassle. I've ended up with neither!!

I have all the emails saved so can add pictures as proof if needed. 

Please can someone help me so I can get this sorted?!

Rob Bell

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

13 REPLIES 13

Hi Simonwa,

Thanks for posting, we're sorry for any confusion over what was offered.

Package changes aren't something we do via this forum, however so we can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

I hope Alex manages to sort you out cause I’m still up in the air with this issue. Less hassle it says and I am now 5 weeks on….

Sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing @Robbell82 

I can see you recently messaged the agent via PM  who was working on this case for you. They will aim to get back to you as soon as possible to best help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I got the same Email but without any update.