cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cheque refund not receive - 5 months and counting

Sincerely
Tuning in

Hi, I agree with you it's such shambles, if that was us now that had an outstanding bill, they would be chasing for their money or suspend our services.

I've been waiting since September 2023 and still waiting. My compensation due, is for loss of services, service disruption and lack of communication poor customer service, over 100 days, all now no cheque. I was told twice last week by phone amd email cheque will arrive last weekend still no cheque. 

I've bee  with virgin over 20yrs all together, previous property and new property, it has to be said they seem to be going down hill. 

I would like my compensation ASAP

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Did you take the issue to the ombudsman? If you did, have you followed up with the ombudsman regarding VM's non-payment?

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sincerley

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear of this dispute and I'll send you a PM now.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi,

I am escalating now and my partner is a solicitor. We was awaiting VM to put it right, I was told last week by am agent the cheque has been raised and would be with me last weekend, still nothing.

Thank you John. I appreciate you also looking into this. 

I was informed I'd receive the cheque last weekend still waiting

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Sincerely,

If you get back to my colleague via the PM that you are in, he will be able to assist with all your queries.

Joe