cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Welcome Email - No Account Number

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm due to have my equipment delivered today however I never received an email with my account details or any kind of tracking number. Am I able to have these resent to me?

Thank you for the help

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey DL96, thanks for reaching out on our help forums and welcome to the VM community.

Sorry to hear of this confusion with the new account and kit delivery, can you please advise how you got the confirmation for this delivery being due today and have you placed this order as a new customer and over a call or online?

Can we also ask how long ago you've placed this order and if you have received any communication from us via email whatsoever since about the order or install/activation process?

Please, let us know more and we're happy to best assist with this.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I placed the order on the 28th April via the website as a new customer. I did receive an email titled "Your Virgin Media order" when I placed it but haven't received any follow up correspondence. 

I have also send you a PM with my order information

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey DL96, thank you so much for the message and for letting us know more on this.

As you haven't received any further correspondence since the order was placed on 28th April, can you confirm as well how you know your kit was due for delivery yesterday?

Has anything arrived so far or did you have any tracking info via email about this?

Regarding your PM, I've seen this however we're not able to locate new customer orders on this end so best course of action would be to contact our Sales team at 0800 183 1234 as they can search this reference code and find/update you your order status.

Lastly, may I ask if you had a contract copy received so far to reflect the new deal you've applied for?

Let us know if the above helps and where you are with this, eager to assist further where possible so please keep us posted.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs