cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Virgin Wall Socket

casquith
Joining in

Hello, we received a quick start package as recommended by virgin media when we entered our address. An engineer was not  assigned to install one so we assumed everything we needed was in the box, we received the box yesterday and are disappointed to find that we won’t be able to use it as we don’t have a virgin media wall socket anywhere in the house. We spent two hours trying to get through to customer services yesterday and will keep trying but can someone please advise on the best way for us to get an engineer to fit a socket as soon as possible? 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @casquith 

You should call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734  to book a tech installation

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday.

Or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up, however it may take a few days as it's bank holiday weekend. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @casquith 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your install, let me get a private message across and we will get this resolved. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.