cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint help please

PWJK75
Joining in

I got an email from Virgin offering a broadband upgrade from 350 to 500 for £4 a month (instead of £6, I think).  I accepted this, and was told it's been processed, but while they did that they've downgraded my tv package from Maxit to Mixit.  I've checked the advert twice and there is no mention of this.

Spoke via WhatsApp to Kleinstein, who was very helpful, but ultimately couldn't fix it because it was an email advert.  Suggested I contacted customer services, and that fill notes had been left.  I called the number given, but customer services wasn't one of the options.  On the second attempt I chose 'thinking of leaving us', and she wasn't helpful in the slightest.  She offered to add on TNT sports (which I had before), but none of the other channels, for the pricely sum of £104 - just a £38 increase in what I was paying!!!  I asked about complaints, but was only given the code of conduct.  That refers to a web form that must be hidden in the depths somewhere, as I can't find it.

Went back to Kleinstein who was able to log the complaint for me.  They've now closed this with some resolution, but I don't know what it is as there was nothing attached to the email. I've been at this for a day, just before Christmas, and I'm getting nowhere, wasting my time fixing trying to fix a VIrgin problem.

This is off the back of my wifi pods being turned off for two days.  Ashleigh on here was very, very helpful in sorting this for me, but I've spent so much time fixing things.  Can anyone here help me either escalate this, or tell me who to call or email???

Thanks in advance

Paul

1 REPLY 1

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @PWJK75 Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've recently had regarding the entire service, from the pods to the package itself.
I can see you are in a private conversation with one of my colleagues.

Have you reached out to them regarding the package as well the pods? Perhaps they'll be able to assist with the package correction itself.
Let us know and we can go on from there.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs