cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint about billing, how to

chris9486
Tuning in

How do you actually speak to someone at VM?

Web chat leads to a page with a reminder of the opening times, I was within the opening times.

I've submitted 4 forms. Nothing confirmed or acknowledged.

When I call, I end up with a text to my phone and it then ends the call.

I was supposed to get a rolling credit of £4 each month on my bill to offset the offer from topcashback. The agent who visited my house confirmed by call that it had been authorised. I'm not surprised to find out this has not been applied to my bill.

Can anyone help please?

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chris9486, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in and the problems you've been having getting through to us 😔

Have you received anything in writing to confirm the offer from TopCashBack? If not, did the agent provide any details as a point of reference?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Perhaps I wasn't clear. We didn't use topcashback.

The doorstep agent said if we signed up with him he would arrange a rolling credit to counter offer what topcashback would do. So we signed up with the agent. He text someone to ask if we could get the credit. The agent called me later that evening saying it had been agreed and arranged.

Hey @chris9486,

Thanks for confirming this, I would like to go about looking into this further with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe