Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Ketevan24
Joining in

Hello !

I just have questions 

Can I cancel the contract within 14 days of the start of the contract without a cancellation charge?

thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Ketevan24
Joining in

Hello !I just have questions Can I cancel the contract within 14 days of the start of the contract without a cancellation charge? thank you 

Hello ! I just have questions Can I cancel the contract within 14 days of the start of the contract without a cancellation charge? Thank you 

IMG_6176.jpeg

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Yes, you have a 14 day cooling off period within which you can cancel without early disconnection fees. See section M of the T&Cs

https://prod.ctassets.virginmedia.com/uploads/Terms_and_Conditions_TV_Fibre_Phone_from_4_February_20...

any other charges which might be due are explained there

Hey there Ketevan24, thank you for reaching out and a very warm welcome to the community.

To answer your question you are correct, you have  14 day cooling off period from the install date. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank you and if someone knows how to return my broadband to Virgin media please 

thank you 

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Explained in the document link above section M point 3 on how to cancel and point 6 for equipment return or in line with whatever VM instructs you to do with the equipment once you have issued your instruction to VM to cancel.

Hey Ketevan24, thank you for reaching out and we have answered you question on another post.

Are you looking to cancel it and return the Hub?

Do you have the Hub? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello again 

I think I already cancelled it because I spoke with person in virgin media group about this so they told me this is cancelled

I have got broadband and I need to bring back 

thank you 

Hi @Ketevan24, no problem at all. Thank you for your response.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel