cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not showing on my account

markdyer72
Fibre optic

I recently sent a pod back and shed for intelligent Wi-fi to be switched off on my account, but now when I log into my account online it states I do not have broadband, when quite clearly I do 😂. Could this be rectified or do I have to phone to get this sorted..

thanks

22 REPLIES 22

It can take a week or so as it has been passed to our IT Team to investigate

In the meantime can I help with anything else at all 

Gareth_L

No problem, and no that’s all for now, everything is working fine at the moment.  

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know @markdyer72 - glad to hear everything is working fine at the moment. Please do let us know if anything changes.

Kind regards,

Serena

Any update on when this will be resolved.  

it seems to be a problem when pods are added or removed from accounts - mine has been like that since i got a couple of pods - if you look via mobile it seems that its correct there - if your BB is working fine then i cannot see that it matters

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Yeah is fine in mobile app although if I use the connect app it also states I do not have broadband and to set up hotspot.. other than tha also working fine 

Hi @markdyer72,

Thanks for your post.

I understand my colleague Gareth has raised this with our IT team. As soon as we have a response an update will be provided. 

Thanks for your patience.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Not only is broadband still not showing on my account, I have just checked it and my bill is produced 29th each month and is a set fee of £76, I have just checked and now it’s states bill date 14 July £22.50 yet yesterday it stated bill date 29 July £76….  Is this a glitch in the billing, I mean I won’t grumble at paying £22.50 per month for what I have lol 😂

Hi markdyer72

Thanks for coming back to us. I am sorry for the delay with this. Having checked the IT ticket, they're still working on it. 

Regarding the billing, go off what you normally pay as this sounds like it's part of the jumbled online account sadly 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Any update on this, my account still states no broadband yet it is still very much part of my package, and due to this makes the virgin connect app useless for checking black spots etc.