cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Cloud Gaming - Cannot Connect and/or Play

Frannle
Tuning in

Since at least Friday, cannot play games at all. Have tried several different ones but connection drops out before the games can even load to the menus. 

Tried connecting via ethernet, reset and restarted the hub several times, tests come back as "fine", called last night to be told everything's fine, though offered a BB upgrade and new Hub at my cost that would "fix everything". Opted out of the VM hotspot (which I was unaware of until advised by a friend).

Problems consistently persist. No changes to set up (other than to connect via ethernet after issues started). BQM is running to monitor latency and packets, but very much appears to be a UK-wide, VM ISP issue. Yet they acknowledge no issue. 

FIX IT! Your forum and Twitter/X are full of similar complaints. 

2 REPLIES 2

ThisIsTom
On our wavelength

I received a DM from the ModTeam saying the issues should be resolved. I've been able to test PUBG and some other services and it seems to have resolved the poor experiences I was seeing. Might be worth checking to confirm you're able to access it now.

Thanks also goes out to CoolNerdDude  for helping raise the issue at Microsoft.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

H Frannie, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you were having some issues last weekend. We're hoping these issues have since been resolved but if you are still having a problem, pop back and let us know so we can look further into things for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs