cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no email access

gareth170
Up to speed

hi

on wednesday morning my @virginmedia.com mailbox stopped working. i use outlook to receive/send emails but it keeps saying  "Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for ------@virginmedia.com.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for ------@virginmedia.com. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'"

i have never been able to access to my mailbox via virginmedia.com site, hance why i have always used outlook to receive/send emails.

yesterday  i called virgin and that was a waste of 2 hours, all they kept doing was resetting my virgin media account password, not my virgin media mailbox account password

11 REPLIES 11

gareth170
Up to speed

it's all sorted now. one of the VM staff member transferred the mailbox over to my account.

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@gareth170 wrote:

it's all sorted now. one of the VM staff member transferred the mailbox over to my account.

That's good news, thanks for posting the update.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks