cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email on web browser saying forbidden

eblue1972
Tuning in

Hi ya

I am trying to log in to my email via the web browser and its says forbidden but I can still get the emails on

my phone, any help would be appreciated pls

thanks

Ian

8 REPLIES 8

TableTop
Up to speed

Firstly and by far the most important question is this, are you a current VM broadband customer?

eblue1972
Tuning in

I cancelled my service in sept but I was told i had 3 months on my email service left

Hey @eblue1972,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

With your emails you are correct that you have 90 days before the email will be closed down, within that time we would advise moving everything over to a different address, for this can you confirm for me have you gone about performing a password reset on the email and if so what it says when you try?

Joe

Hi Joe

I haven't done a password reset yet but I have noticed that since I upgraded to Windows 11 it has happened, I'll try the  password reset and see if that works.

thanks

Ian

eblue1972
Tuning in

Ive reset the password and used a different email address but its still the same 

Hi @eblue1972,

How are you going about trying to access the impacted email account? What's the message that's currently appearing?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

eblue1972
Tuning in

via the web and I keep getting 

Forbidden

Forbidden

Hi eblue1972

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear you are unable to access your emails via the web page.

Could you please delete any cache and cookies and also try a different browser/device?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide