cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VirginMedia no longer recognises my ntlworld email

EllieC2010
Just joined

Everytime I try and sign into my account (Cust for over 25 years), it says please enter a valid email address. My ntlworld address and mail box still working fine. Help please🙃

1 REPLY 1

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@EllieC2010 wrote:

Everytime I try and sign into my account (Cust for over 25 years), it says please enter a valid email address. 🙃

Someone recently posted with the same "enter a valid email address" error. It turned out that they eventually realised they had been pasting their email address into the address box and had been inadvertently copying and pasting a blank space before the start of the email address.

I can replicate that here with my active Ntlworld address

please enter a valid email address.png

If you are seeing the error at that stage it does suggest that the contents of the email address box is not recognised as being in the correct format for an email address rather than the Virgin Media account does not exist or is blocked for some reason.

If that field is being completed by your browser it could be that there is an error in the details it has saved. When you get that error again, try clicking on the "Use another email" button and type the email address in yourself.

Try that and see.

Coeonby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks