cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please delete my email!!!!

Deletemyemaill
Joining in

I’ve been on virgin customer service all day trying to get an old email deleted with no joy. I made the email over 10 years ago when I was 11, I’m 21 now so i think because it’s so old it’s not tied to either my virgin account or my mums which I assume I had used at the time to make it. 
The thing is this email address & password were sold on the dark web & so it was hacked a couple days ago. I managed to change the password & regain access of the account but ive searched everywhere and can’t find how to delete it. It’s not tied to my virgin account but it’s a virgin email. I’m desperately trying to just delete it, please can somebody help. It’s stressing me out so badly, I feel like I’m going around in circles. 

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Deletemyemaill The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread later on this evening.  There may be a problem if the email address concerned was part of your mother's account as she would be the account owner.

They should reply here shortly.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Deletemyemaill,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account and that you haven't been able to get this deleted after speaking to our team over the phone earlier.  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L