cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Deleting an Ntlworld email

Cuboid
Joining in

Hi

My NTLworld email has been hacked this week.  We moved house a couple of years ago to a place not covered by Virgin and so our account had to be closed.  As a result I have no way of logging in to reset the password.  I've moved important stuff to a new email so I would just like to delete the old one please.  Hopefully someone can help me with this.

Thank you

Cuboid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cuboid 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your service and the old email address. I would be more than happy to pop you a private message across so we can get this email removed.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cuboid 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your service and the old email address. I would be more than happy to pop you a private message across so we can get this email removed.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.