Community Natter
For tech-free friendly chat and 'off-topic' conversation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What Are You Playing Right Now?

I've been a veteran of Gaming for many years now and seen it come from slow loading tapes like the BBC Micro (Which was released before I was born ) through the console wars of Megadrive vs SNES to Playstation vs Xbox to the modern day.  So what are ...

John_G by Moderator (Retired)
  • 221 replies
  • 3 kudos

What we're watching now...Continuing

The thread  'what are you watching now' was locked due to it's size and the thread continuing it by the moderator, was amalgamated and also locked. to access the old thread which is now read onlyOriginal What are you watching now thread So this is a ...

Buffer6 by Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avoid this company at all cost, SERIOUSLY AVOID

(from my trust pilot review)Where do i start with this farce, I have never dealt with such a poor customer services in my life. We have been with Virgin Media for 27 years and for many years they were great. You could phone up a UK call centre and ta...

Left VM for now

As of the 9th my VM circuit has ceased to be, so I have left the fold for the second time.Nothing to do with the service, I was lucky and very, very rarely had any issues with my broadband supply.  Most likely because I was always in modem mode  Now ...

BT_SPEED_02.jpg
Adduxi by Very Insightful Person
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

Virgin taking advantage of Vulnerable Elderly...

My elderly Step Mother is hospitalised and I am in the process of taking over her day to day affairs.  I was absolutely horrified to find out what Virgin are charging her each month.  She has one additional TV Box for her bedroom but has no broadband...

FarrellJ by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

15 Years and no loyalty.

So after coming up on 15 years as a Virgin Media customer. I'm finally going to leave.With the price rises I thought maybe I'll stick with them. But after seeing many other suppliers offer the same speeds and TV packages for cheaper, it's time to say...

Ezzy by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

So I'm Thinking Of Switching to Virgin Media

We had Virgin Media at our property years ago. Their internet speeds were so much better than what our current provider can supply rn. The only benefits with our current provider, EE, over VM was less downtime and better customer service. Has there b...

kazank by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ethernet

Basically Ive got an Ethernet cable running from my main WiFi box up to my shed in garden and an Ethernet running from the same WiFi box to my console. Some reason when I have the WiFi on in shed the house WiFi doesn’t seem to work . Any solutions ar...

Dean2003 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos