cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract no tv box and shoddy remote

shazzbot
Tuning in

I renewed my contract and when i rang to ask about it was told because my tv box was old and my remote was falling apart think its over 10 yrs old that i would get new upgrade for fast speed and replacement. But when i ordered online i recieved just the router box and no replacement for the tivo or hand control. Ive been waiting weeks to see if they would turn up but no. Still recording and playing back skips constanly and pixilates on and off. I would think that when someone promises something they would honour it. Disapointed is a understatement paying all this money for a substandard service.

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There is no honour from Virginmedia.  Did they sell you an upgrade that you didn't need?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Shazz keep in mind your 14 day cooling off period (although this may be over now as you mention having waited weeks). 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).