cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt question

egnompaln
Joining in

I signed up with virgin and o2 separately, I want to link the two and get the volt benefits?

I spoke to a guy the other day from virgin who said because it’s only been a day since I had my services activated, there’s nothing he could do and to call back the day after, I left it until today & called again

The guy I spoke to said I need to take out a volt package? This doesn’t sound right to me? Doesn’t your package automatically become a volt package when you link the two services?

The option isn’t available in my o2, it just says ‘join virgin media’ but obviously I’m already a customer?

I’m just confused, I don’t know what I should be doing, I’m waiting on an important call but after that I’ll call o2 and see if they can do it from their side?

I was under the impression that you just link the accounts and then you get double data and the next level broadband speed?

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @egnompaln, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the confusion that's been caused, in relation to the Volt benefits on your account.

If a customer has both Virgin Media's service, and at a minimum, a SIMO deal with O2, we would be simply able to sync the two accounts together to then ensure both accounts are issued with Volt benefits.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll be able to assist you in getting these added to your account.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn