cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 EPG issues

Jacko55
Joining in

Exactly the same symptoms here over the same timescale ...

... unlikely now to be a single user problem.

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Two individual users posting with similar symptoms are most likely two single users. I'd expect a lot more users posting here if there was a widespread issue.

Can you explain the specific issues you have with your V6 EPG? Probably easier to start from the base-up, than to add to someone else's thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Jacko55
Joining in

Same symptoms here in the NE.

Maybe not an individual user problem after all.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Jacko55 

If you want help with a V6 service issue, please post the details in this thread by using the reply function.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Jacko55
Joining in

Exactly as a previous poster described:

- starting about a week ago

- 'no info available' displayed on all EPG listings

- tried your ideas of powering off/on set-top box, re-lug ethernet cables (I switched the port on the hub too)

No improvement.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is no previous poster in this new thread, only you. You've not explained all the symptoms, so I'll have to guess to a point - I very rarely recommend an STB reboot as a first check for EPG issues.

Does VoD & streaming work on your V6?

Follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and check for 2 things. Regular successful connections on the LHS, and an IP address on the right.

Hey Jacko55, thank you for reaching out and a very warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

Did the advice given here help at all? 

Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?