cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Snag List - Reporting issues to Virgin

Rabziggy
Joining in

Hi all, 

Even now, on 20/10/2021, the issue of recordings finishing early has not been addressed. I regularly get recordings that I can't finish. Sometimes I can finish watching by using catch up, other times I have to miss out. 

This is obviously an ongoing issue, so why hasn't it been sorted out by now over 10 months after the original report?

And I actually find the TV360 software actually less intuitive to use than the old v6 software. Some items can be set to record, or series linked, others have to be added to your watchlist.

All in all, it can be quite illogical and confusing... 

Kind regards, Rabziggy 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rabziggy wrote:

Even now, on 20/10/2021, the issue of recordings finishing early has not been addressed. I regularly get recordings that I can't finish.

Are you sure the programme isn't running late and the recording has ended at the schedule time?

I've no idea if this is the case or not - but it's a possibility and worth putting out there.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, thanks for the reply. 

Unfortunately, I'm sure it's not just that it's running over. It's happening on multiple channels with multiple programs. They can't all be wrong?

Kind regards, Rabziggy. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Rabziggy,

Welcome to the community, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your recordings.

Please do add extra time onto your recordings to see if this helps, let us know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

@Hayley_S wrote:

Hello @Rabziggy,

Please do add extra time onto your recordings to see if this helps, let us know how it goes.

You can change the default setting so you don't have to use advanced options every time, Settings, System, Recording settings.