cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS6002 error but app working for recordings

Paddy5
Joining in

A bit strange I can view recordings on box but can only set recordings via the Virgin Go app, if I try to set recordings via box get CS6002 error "Can't find hard drive" saying Can't pause luvw tv or view recordings but I can?

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

If there is a underlying problem with the box I would try a factory reset of the box using the "keep recordings" option to see if it cures the problem or run the risk of it breaking it completely.

It might also help to reboot the hub and 360 first, let the hub reboot before turning the 360 back on.

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Paddy5 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums, apologies for the issues that you are having with accessing the recordings on your TV box. Can we ask, have you been able to resolve this since your post or are you in need or further assistance?

I shall drop you a private message, should you require further assistance. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina