Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Kit needs plumbing in

Hi all hope this is the correct board !Renegotiated my contract and to get the price down I had to have the TV  package that's right to get the price down haha !Anyway kit arrived a couple of weeks ago but then went on hols so didn't get chance to se...

Nick_h by Dialled in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV 360 BOX ERRORS

I have been having an issue with my TV box for a while , it fails to record and will not allow me to rewind programmes , it is stating error CS2000, Any idea what this is?

Spurry5661 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 TV remote no longer able to control TV volume.

I can re-pair with the 360 box, going through the steps it mutes, increase and decreases volume, but when out of the settings menu watching a program, the volume control no longer works controlling my Hisense TV again.I have a second 360 box used in ...

Resolved! New Install multi room cables

Hi Everyone, I'm new to Virgin Media after having a terrible experience with another provider I've jumped ship and have a few questions I thought I'd ask.1: I've signed up for internet and 360 TV multi room my property has never had VM before however...

oppo by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix not working on my 360 box

Hi I have the same issue and 360 box, we had a power cut and when the box restarted everything seemed ok but net flix does not start correctly netflix appears on screen and a red circle rotates below it. 

second box connection

Received my second box today.I already have a 360 plus a broadband hub downstairs but only one cable coming in to the property.Any way of splitting the existing line? or do i need an engineer to install a second socket. 

pyromyst by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to reset box - no thumbs down

Evening, very strange this one but I can't see to find a post about it. On the newer TV 360 remote is there a thumbs up and down? I'm trying to restart the box and you need to press thumbs down 3 times but there isn't one.

pmfrench by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown Netflix Account on TV Box

For the last 2 months I have been charged for Netflix on my bill. I discovered after the first month my ex had left his account logged in on the TV, so accepted that, and simply logged out of the account. I called a week later and customer services c...

IMG_3969.jpeg IMG_3970.jpeg
LouB13 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos