Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reset Virgin TV box pin

I recently changed my VM contract and now my TV360 Box pin isn't accepted, either the one I set up or the default code.Whenever I try to reset the pin through the Settings on the TV360 box I get the following error. 

vmerror.jpg
brizoh71 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Apps fail to load and produce a black screen

Funnily enough, I am now having a similar issue only late at night so after 10pm and it's mainly only affecting the BBC apps, Rakuten TV and Radio line.  When I try to open any of those aps (either by voice or selecting them by the remote) I just get...

adhiren by Dialled in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 working with Sonos beam

After ‘upgrading’ to V360 after a long time on V6 within in minutes sound kept dropping from Sonos to TV sound and back again.Virgin no helpSonos no helplooked on here and ‘haroldino’ on here suggested CEC less adaptor Bought Lindy one from Amazon,pl...

RisoLC by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Apple TV+ not playing through the app on my 360 box's.

I have a free subscription for Apple TV+ through Barclays, signed up got my ID etc.. but every time I try and watch through the app on Virgin it won't play, even though it says I'm subscribed in the "my account subscriptions part" , it just takes me ...

DAZN PPV + 1 month free subscription

Hello allI purchased the PPV event last weekend from the PPV rail on home screen.  I was told to scan the QR code and i did i entered my email and DAZN then said "we will verify your email" i assume this is a automated process surely i should get som...

M_star99 by Up to speed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV 360 upgrade fail

Having tried to upgrade to tv360…we have successfully managed it one TiVo box however the other TiVo box didn’t complete and comes up with WE COULDNT PROCESS YOUR ORDER, (ERROR CODE TM4/15/10-0-100155)  QR code take you to a page which tells you to c...

MTL93 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

i got replacement 360 box need help

hi HAD A A LOT OF PROBLEMS LIKE MANY WITH VIRGINbut monday i got my replacement 360 box to replace the one that kept messing upyesterday i swapped them over (know i lose recordings etc)but after setting new box (not new by way )and activating itit no...