I have had my o2 sim and not been charged since I have had it

I had assurance from VM, that nothing will change

Now its been switched to o2 I am being charged £24 a month

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi tazted2001,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for any confusion with the package, any Volt package would have seperate bills for both Media and Mobile, how long have you had the SIM for?

Regards,

Kain

Hi,

Hi Kain,

Thanks for replying to my question

I have had it over a year, and its always been below

tazted2001_0-1698959251385.png

Hi Doreen 👋 Thank you for sending this over!

We no longer offer OOMPH bundles or OOMPH SIM's, and all of our Virgin mobile customers are in the process of migrating over to O2. You can read more about the switch process here 👉 Virgin Mobile to O2 | Help & Support | O2

We will have contacted via this SIM to let you know it would be migrating and that once the SIM moves across you would be moved onto the closest comparable package for it on O2's services, so you do not loose the service or your number. 
You have a couple of different options in terms of how to move forward;

1) You can choose an alternative package/ service with O2 which works for you to keep the SIM

2) You can cancel the SIM entirely - if you are going with this option and would like to transfer the number to a new provider you will need to get your PAC code. 

Sadly we are limited with what support we can provide with this as you will need to speak to O2 directly regarding either option, here's how to contact them 👉 Contact Us | Help, Support and Useful Numbers | O2

However I can appreciate your concern, and if you would like us to double check the account has been migrated, or receive support raising a complaint with the experience we will need to access the account and offer support. 

I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so this is possible! You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly