cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email saying request to cancel contract approved

TinaSils
Joining in

So I received an email saying request to cancel my contract has been approved

Did not make this request and am now left with no ability to text, make or receive calls or no 5g

any help would be greatly appreciated 

5 REPLIES 5

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, TinaSils.
Thanks for joining our help forums and for your first post, welcome to the VM community. 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the issues with cancelling your contract and the inconvenience this has caused to you, we'd love to see how to best help you.

To confirm, are you referring to a mobile contract and SIM deal you had with us?
If so, have you previously received any communication from us regarding migrating our mobile services to O2 mobile at all?

Please, share more on this and we're eager to assist you.
Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

yes, I had an email 25th September regarding the switch over but nothing since 

Hi TinaSils 👋 thank you for getting back to us with this additional information!

If you have received confirmation that your account has completed the switchover it has now migrated over to O2. Sadly we are unable to offer support with O2 services and so you would need to contact them directly via 👉 Contact Us | Help, Support and Useful Numbers | O2 so they can help!

Please let us know if the email you received advised a specific date that this was due to happen, that has not yet taken place and we can offer further support. 

Thank you for your patience whilst this is sorted! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

The email I received on the 27th September informed me of the planned switch and I have not had any more communication since, so I was still with virgin as the switch was not successful 

I need this rectifying as soon as possible as I have 2 young children living with me and cannot be without access to phone for calls or texts 

Thank you for coming back to us! 
I will pop you a PM so we can take a few account details and have a closer look for you.  You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly