cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages sending Failure

Adeelabukhari
Joining in

Hi. Today my texts are not getting sent I have tried several times while I have only used 96 texts up till now out of unlimited. Today I also got a virgin msg that I have hit my spending cap.
But I still have mobile data which is 178 left out of 200GB. It means I can use data it won’t charge me until it gets zero?

Any help please, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Adeelabukhari, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

We are sorry to hear you are having issues sending texts, we will do all we can to help. 

Are the messages you are attempting to send chargeable? If so, hitting your spending cap would prevent them from being sent. This is to avoid any further additional costs on your bill. 

If you have data remaining, you will be able to continue to use this until it runs out. The spending cap will then prevent you from using the service until your tariff refreshes. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Adeelabukhari, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

We are sorry to hear you are having issues sending texts, we will do all we can to help. 

Are the messages you are attempting to send chargeable? If so, hitting your spending cap would prevent them from being sent. This is to avoid any further additional costs on your bill. 

If you have data remaining, you will be able to continue to use this until it runs out. The spending cap will then prevent you from using the service until your tariff refreshes. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks, 

Nat