cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handset contract expiry

Ruthwin
Joining in

I was with Virgin mobile until they transferred everyone to 02. I currently pay my mobile contract ( calls, data etc) to 02 but still pay £24 each month to virgin media for my handset. I have been trying to log in to my virgin media app to check when the handset contract loan agreement is finished but having no luck. Virgin directs me to 02,  02 directs me to virgin..

As I pay to both but my query is with thd handset agreement I'd like some answers from virgin media please..how do i find out how long i have left and how can I pay it off earlier? I do not have my loan agreement number and it is not recognising any of my email addresses. 

13 REPLIES 13

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ruthwin, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue getting the information you require regarding your handset loan. Whilst we won't be able to advise the information directly, we can get a reminder sent to you with a reminder of your security key to allow you to access the account online. 

In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security so I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I'm having the same problem as Ruthwin (and several others in this forum) in finding out how to pay off my loan contract.  I have a number that might be my contract number, but no security number. Agent in an O2 shop can apparently get details of my account, but only if I have these two numbers!

Hi Calamity_Joe, 

We're sorry to hear you're also having an issue with this. We can get a reminder sent to you with your security key to allow you to access the account online and view the information. 

In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security so I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks. It's all sorted now. 

Thanks for the update @Ruthwin, we're pleased to hear that this has now been resolved for you.

All the best,

David_Bn

Can I have the same help please

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Jaypilks,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your loan agreement, we would be more than happy to help you with this, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe

billymac2004
Joining in

I have the same issue and would appreciate the information previously provided. 

Hi @billymac2004,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble getting further details on your handset loan agreement. Have you followed all of the advice detailed here which explains how to go about accessing the credit agreement?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!