cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Agreement

Wardk
Joining in

I have been trying for an hour and a half to speak with the Freestyle team and was finally told just now that they do not work on Mondays. Is this correct? I am trying to access my credit agreement for my mobile device but cannot find my security key. Please can someone advise what I can do. I want to pay off my credit plan early. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Wardk,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble accessing the credit agreement for your handset that you took out with Virgin Mobile. You can find full details here on how to access details of the credit agreement online.

The security key and other details will have been sent to you via email when the credit agreement was initially taken out. Have you checked for this in your email inbox, including your spam/junk folders?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Wardk,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble accessing the credit agreement for your handset that you took out with Virgin Mobile. You can find full details here on how to access details of the credit agreement online.

The security key and other details will have been sent to you via email when the credit agreement was initially taken out. Have you checked for this in your email inbox, including your spam/junk folders?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hiya

I can find the email with a link to the credit agreement but unfortunately there’s no security key email. Can this be resent to me please? And who can I speak with about paying off the plan early? Thanks 

In this case, to best help, I am sending a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Happy to have been able to help @Wardk Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Molison
Joining in

Hi, I am having the same issue as a lot of mobile customers who have been moved to o2, I cannot get through to anybody who can help me settle my free style handset agreements, I have been passed from o2 to virgin only to be got another message service, i need to speak to a real person so i can settle the agreements. I have my agreement numbers so just need to pay them

Hi @Molison thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We'd like to help investigate this further for you so please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

@Wardk did you mange to get through to the Freestyle team, I have had the same issue and  I only just joined the forum whilst looking through all the Threads i found a number for the Finance Team, 

0345 602 4420, i made contact and have been able to settle my agreements 

hope this helps if you still having issues