cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

handset credit agreement

mrsetoms
Joining in

I have been trying for days now to pay off my handset agreement, I have looked at the replies given to others who asked this question and all the telephone number quoted links to sites provided, and advice to contact O2 have not resolved this.  All I want to do is pay of my handset loan, I have my agreement number please just let me pay this , so ridiculous that I want to pay something & no one can help me, please help me resolve this as I feel the only alternative open to me is to cancel my direct debit so that you contact me. 

12 REPLIES 12

light5174
Just joined

Hi, Sorry I'm just replying in hope of being updated - I'm in the same situation. 

Tried the Whatsapp, no help

Tried all the contact numbers I could find, no help.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mrsetoms

Thank you for your post, we're sorry to hear you've been having difficulties getting onto our system to pay off your loan agreement with us. Do you have access to the the original emails you received when setting up your credit agreement?  If so, they should allow you to sign into our portal to make a payment.  If you do not, please do get back to us.

Regards

Lee_R

light5174
Just joined

Virgin Mobile Finance Team

Here you go bud - 0345 454 1111

Hi @light5174 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear you've been having difficulties getting onto our system to pay off your loan agreement with us. Do you have access to the the original emails you received when setting up your credit agreement?  If so, they should allow you to sign into our portal to make a payment.  If you do not, please do get back to us.

Regards

Lee_R

@light5174 have you had some success since posting?

Regards

Lee_R

I do not have the original emails

I have tried this number more than once pressing different options but still not got the option to pay off handset  & have been hung up on on more  than one occasion, no option puts you through to a human  to discuss either

Hey @mrsetoms,

Thanks for getting back to us, with this can you confirm if you have tried the following number 0345 602 4420? This number should place you directly through to the team.

Joe

I have just called this number just now and received this message:  hi its the team from Virgin Media here, we tried to call you earlier today , but don't worry you don't need to get in touch with us we will try again another time, goodbye and hangs up on me