cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN I SUE Virgin for fraud?

steveclifford54
On our wavelength

Im told that I could have an extra 100mb broadband for seven quid, no change to my contract, they then changed my contract. So I was sold something fraudulently.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @steveclifford54, no problem at all.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Sounds like you called VM Steve and probably got through to one of its offshore Capgemini boiler rooms. 

Before you camp outside the small claims court demand the call recording https://www.virginmedia.com/help/dsar-faq

Then raise a formal complaint and escalate as required https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/consumer-complaint-resolution-code-practice

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @steveclifford54, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and that you feel this way 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

steveclifford54
On our wavelength

After a complete balls up by virgin, who offered extra b.b for £7 without a change to my contract, but did alter it, i asked for confirmation via email that v.m had changed it back with discounts applied. Despite talking to at least 6 people who promised me an email, NONE did. Up steps Daniel on here today to give me the proof. Thank you...

Hi @steveclifford54, no problem at all.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel