cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I return my TiVo box please?

YoungWidow
Joining in

My late hubby was a Virgin customer before he passed away and I've taken over the account now but have stopped all TV packages and got rid of the actual TV itself almost 3 hours ago so the TiVo box and remote are just sitting there looking lonely and forgotten about and taking up room so I want to send them home to Virgin.

I've read some people saying that TiVo boxes don't need to be returned and others who say they do... I don't mind either way, I just want to know one way or the other so that I can get it out of the house.

Could someone let me know either way please and if it needs to be returned, how do I go about arranging it please?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Out of interest, where have you seen documentation suggesting TiVo's need returning?

The only equipment currently needed back are the newer V6. There are photos at https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you japitts.

I've seen people talking about it online and on one of the threads here on the Virgin Media forum just before I joined too - someone wanted to get rid of their TiVo box so they called Virgin who said to recycle it, then they got an email after a few hours or the next morning saying that they needed to return it and they had to arrange for it to be collected.  I just want it gone and don't know what needs to be done with it is all.