cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Eero mesh and hub 3

stuey9964
Tuning in

I have tried just about everything to set up my Eero mesh with my hub 3 but cannot get an internet connection.  When I first set up the Eero and connect it to the rear of the hub 3 with the Ethernet cable provided it connects to the internet OK but as soon as I turn the Virgin hub 3 to modem mode I lose all connection and everything that I have tried up to now hasn’t made any difference.  I previously had the Eero set up with a Sky hub and had no problems so I would be grateful for any help as this has me tearing my hair out not that I have any to tear out.

10 REPLIES 10

I have finally managed to get everything up and running.  I did the installation as was suggested but first I completely reset and rebooted my Eero and this made all the difference as it set up easily after that.  It was I realised in bridge mode and when it was reset it went back to automatic.  I had a Sky hub before and it has to be in bridge mode for it to work but I switched to Virgin as the speeds I was getting with sky were only 20 MB/s, no fibre where I live and Virgin have only just installed there cable which is obviously a lot faster.  Thanks for all the help.